Rabu, 21 Maret 2012

Tips And Tips For Success PDF Blog Many Visitors


Hello, how are you sob? I seem to have quite a long time well not share tips blogger. Since the number of incoming requests to share tips on successful blogging, on this occasion I will try shart blogger tips that may be made in the motivation of bloggers blogging. Then, immediately wrote deh. Cekidot,,


Blogging, in my opinion a positive activities to fill leisure, information sharing, adding a new friend, and some are used to find the money. Each person must have his or her goals differently, if I'm more likely to lead to it. What about you? hehehe


From all over the blogging purposes, I think there is a goal that most or even all bloggers want tersebuat purposes. Behold what? Yups,, bener once. The answer is "Blognya crowded". Mmm, this includes the purpose emang yah? sob I do not know what it's called, may be more directed to the well wishes! but whatever it is, do bloggers want? hehe. And what can I make my blog a lot of its visitors?


Here I give some tips that I took from my own experience. The first is:


PDF What is the purpose?

To achieve success in blogging, the first thing we have to spends is our goal to make what is blogging? Just to fill leisure, information sharing, adding a new friend, or to make money? should specify from now sob. Because I think the word success is relative.


For example: We are successful in adding new friends, but not necessarily our success in making money. So, what is your blogging goal? If you answer all that I mentioned above, means you are ready to work even harder.

Consistent
Well, this is the most difficult in my opinion. Why are most difficult? because usually people's spirits blogging in the first month, next month the already bored. In this case people often say "ah, do not consistently ni" or rather volatile. In blogging we need a firm pendiriah sob, do not be quick bergonta Gati establishment. Keep the spirit, because success in sight ...

For example (a case): Andi streets to one bookstore in jakarta, he happened to see a book whose title is very interesting "Money With a PDF (Blogspot)". After he read and read, it is very easy to do well, then he became an intention to set up a blog to make money. After a month of walking, it turns out ... "Ah, shit banged ni, a period of a month already deserted blog visitors blog but really, how would get money from blogging if so how? Lest in fake books??!!." If you like this, who is wrong??

Remember the saying goes, "failure is the beginning of success", but bear in mind what they say (who all this time I hold dear) "is the initial success of failure". I mean the saying is, if you are successful, do not like it was ready to sob because of a failure waiting behind you. Peek boo? Hahaha

Article Do not Copy - Paste
Nahhh,, this problem is so many problems that I encountered. Hayoo, who here is from Copas (copy - paste)? hehehe
Bloggers must have wondered, why can not emangnya copy-paste?

    
* It will not advance. Because we are used to copy-paste, then we would be lazy to write the article.
    
* Respect other people's work. This concerns the price and value, if bloggers want to be appreciated, then respect other people first, because I myself have ngalamin, I wrote an article continues at 2 am the next morning I checked, uh,, there are articles I've wrote on another blog wrote. The circumstances of bloggers feel when experiencing the same thing as me? so already, there's no source anymore. In fact we are already tired-tired mind and take our time, but the result?
      
My advice, if bloggers copy and paste the booklet, please include the link source. But it's back again kediri bloggers, I do not want to force and no coercion. Ok
    
* The visit was so lazy. Why? For example like this, you copy and paste the article from AFP, visitors prefer to visit kedetikcom what your blog?
Toil
Hard work is the beginning of success. For the problem of hard work, I have a little ni formula:
"What are you doing = what you get."

From the formula above, I'm sure bloggers already know it all mean?? Ok, then I do not need to explain it again. I just want love advice ni, if bloggers fail, try reading the stories of successful people like Bob Sadino, Ane Ahira and others that can be made as a motivation.


Registering Blog (SEO)

Site submission is very important to me, because nearly 80% of visitors would blog through search engines, especially Google. To register a blog problems, I'm not going to discuss at length here. Because it has loads of articles discussing this issue. For the same bloggers can ask Google om,
6.blogwalking

Blogwalking is an activity kesesama visiting bloggers to increase rope silahtuhrahmi fellow bloggers. Blogwlking also be made ​​in reference to bring in visitors. I used to really blogwalking, if now I admit I've very rarely. Why? Committee wrote a blog on this one already overwhelmed me sob, but there are times when I would blogwalking.


7.Promote Your Blog

Actually this could be a category with "blog list" but let me be more clear, I wrote a separate study. Promote your blog what I mean here is, we promote our blog to a friend or anyone else. To promote the blog, we can make use of online or offline manner. If I had to use flyers, and brochures that I paste-paste in mading campus and I spread the motor park. (so remember those days the first time blogging,, heheh)


8.Use a Custom Domain

Custom domian? what is a sob? Domains such as tablets that I use is "www.remo-xp.com". How? it looks more professional? Compare with "http://namabloganda.blogspot.com". Advice I'd better use sob paid domain. Do not use the domain co.cc. Why? because I had a bitter experience for this domain.


Story like this:

Before I use www.remo domain-domain xp.com I am currently using. Co.cc, which www.remo-creativity.co.cc. Already in the know belom yah? If my friend would remo-xp already loyal to the tau ni,, hehehe

Incidentally www.remo-craetivity.co.cc domain is already PR 3 sob, I want memperpanjangn fit the active domain, uh,, have to pay. Not really deh,, I switched to a domain yaudah www.remo-xp.com, and I have to start from scratch again. REMEMBER: Changing the domain, like a newborn baby.

9. Up to Date

Up to date what I mean here is up to date blog, up to date is also the owner. So often wrote online sob, do not miss the information that is until the talk. For example: the ariel his case, Ms. Luna and Aunt Tari, was again much in looking loh-bankyaknya. hehehe


10. Anyone want to add?

Loh? what is that? why anyone want to add? That is, sharingnya enough to be here, maybe other bloggers who was there that he would like to add? Ok, then I end aja yah, weakness and strength I thank you,,

1 komentar: